{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cheated

Arghhh feeling cheated. Cheat cheat cheat! Yes yes another facial scam again. No i didn't sign a package this time. Waste of my time and money! Face not even squeaky clean. Ahhhhh always make the wrong choice. Went to try Derma RX after rave reviews at Cozycot. Mistake. Oh well.. what's done cannot be undone. Shall never go back again.

On the way home I was thinking bout all the complaints regarding unethical facial salons and salespeople in general. Actually they also quite poor thing yeah? I mean they spend all their time convincing people to sign packages, buy this and that. If anything goes wrong they get screwed. BUT not all their products suit everyone, they're not the ones who developed the product and these salespeople are also doing it as a means to an end right? Am I over-rationalizing this again? Xin would scream cuz her NYSS package sucks and they don't wanna refund her. So poor thing *HuGz*

Been doing Sudoku till I can see 9X9 boxes when I close my eyes. Sheeeesh.. But nothing much to do u know. Yeah.. much doesn't include looking for a job. =p Just feel so sian i can scream. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. Feng Po Zi is at it again. Said we're on the same boat. NO! My boat is cruise to nowhere girl and I dunno when would the Capt decide to return to shore. I wanna go like 18 days Carribean cruise. I know the destination, I know who's taking me there and how long it's gonna take. Now? Simply not interested. Now I have chronic motion sickness. Cannot take boat. =(

I wrote him a 3-page long letter yesterday. He made no mention of it. Oh well.. Guess i've said all I wanted to. I think. Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step? Step step step! Step tonight! No more Las Vegas. No more Prison Break. No more excuses!

Sometimes i feel so lonely. I look at all my friends. They have friends, colleagues, bfs/gfs to accompany. Me? Kristy is too busy with her wedding, Jo with work. Shyan in Perth liao, Karine always flying. Rest of the gang also busy with work/extracurricular work/colleagues (I don't have!) or significant other. Even Feng Po Zi somewhat has a SO. Luckily Ms Chia is 90% on for mj always. I guess that's why I still go over every night. For the company. To feel someone beside me. Someone to talk to, someone to care for.

Stoopid boy is on liao. Go talk to him. I wonder what to do tmrw night..

10:35:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com