{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, October 15, 2006

Failed

Yup.. officially failed again. I don't know what to feel anymore. Should I feel disappointed or expected or infuriated or what? Because the unexpected did happen and yet the expected after that didn't.

I got past the 1st round which was a real surprise! Cos they did look up again when I said Emirates. BUT when i went to check certs the lady asked if I was from Silkair i said yes. I've gotten past all the rounds before and this time i failed at kebaya. 3 out of 11 in my group passed, 0 out of 6 in the next. Although i keep complaining i'm fat i know i'm not. I know i look better than a lot of the girls there in it. At least the lady didn't bring up any weight management or posture issues with me. So why? Is it cos of Silkair again? Am I NEVER gonna be allowed to forget that?

I don't know whether to be disappointed or resigned.

I told myself if I don't make it this time I'm gonna sit down proper and get a job. When I was watching the video they screen while you're waiting I suddenly felt like chickening out. Do I really wanna go through the entire training again? Do I wanna get zapped again? Clean toilets, which I didn't have to in Emirates, again? I don't know how to describe it but the whole situation felt so alien and scary. Like it's somebody else's job. U get what I mean? Like it happened to me in another lifetime. Is it time to stop flying? Sigh..

12:19:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com