{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, October 13, 2006

Hypnotism

I'm in so much pain and agony it's spiralling. It really is. When i can't keep away i tell myself it's okie as long as i'm happy. But i'm not. I wanna see him every night and when I do I suddenly don't wanna see him anymore. Am I making sense? Not like he cares! I asked him last night how come it seems like i'm the one who did him injustice??

I wanna disappear. Juz physically get him out of my system for a while. Make myself not see or contact him for a period so I can't keep telling myself I can't. I actually thought of seeking hypnotic therapy. Bit dumb isn't it?

Helphelp! I dunno what to do anymore. I can't concentrate on anything. I keep telling myself I've done it before again and again. So why not this time?? Cuz this time it seems like I have nothing left? No job, no friends etc. And it grows much much harder each time. Stop.. this has gotta stop.

11:43:00 AM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com