{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, October 09, 2006

It's a new start

This is like my 3rd blog in Blogger already. Running out of variations of Cheechee for my add. This new one has a meaning to it though i guess. Though it's a bit too early to reminisce about 2006, I wish it'll pass faster. It's been a really bad year.

Where should I start? With Dubai i guess. Now that i'm back i have a fresh new perspective on it. Although i didn't come back in the way I imagined, nowhere near in fact, I have no regrets. I remember why it was I had to leave. 1) I wanted to physically put distance between me and chris 2) I wanted to try long haul flying w/o having to be bonded 3) I wanted to know if i could truly live out on my own.

My new take on it. It really didn't work out between us. Let's devote a whole new session to him later. With the help of Colin I did manage to put it behind me. What happened after I came back was a different story. I've tried long-haul now. I don't really like it. Somehow it's really not where u are? It's WHO u're there with. Yes yes yes Cheechee is being cliched and sappishly romantic again. After some time.. U look at the lakes/rivers/seas in friggin' Paris, London, NZ (u name it) they look the same. U know what i'm saying? But of course I appreciate the chance to. Don't get me wrong. It's think it's just the whole away from home syndrome. I was never a homey person. Those who know me know i'm damn restless. I can never sit still unless i have ab-sooo-lute-ly nothing to do. Then i'll guaiguai stay home. The only exception is when i'm crying my guts out over Chris and my puffy goldfish eyes keeps me home. Bout living out.. Yes now i know how to operate the washing machine (from Dubai), iron vacuum and mop (from doing chores at Chris') I guess i'm okie? Right? That's all right? Hahaha..

Okie i'm having this very heart-wrenching conversation with Chris. N i tink i should meet Pika n Karine for lunch b4 my gastric acts up again. Later..

12:56:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com