{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nice nails..

Hehe went for infills and yep as usual Jasmine removed my entire set and re-did it again. The French acrylic and pedi cost me 120!! But i love my nails french. Pretty and looks natural.. =) Bloody ex to maintain though. Ahhhh the pains of being a woman. Don't you think women's money is the easiest to make???

Saw Faith Koh there. Apparantly Jasmine said she's learning to do nails from her. She kept pushing me to get Kristy meet up for Coca lunch on Wed. I told her bout the Colin saga cuz she kept asking. Oh well.. Watever.. Should i go learn too? Jasmine told me to think properly whether i'll put it to good use. I thought bout it.. It's kinda like a skill that's good to have. I mean I can't do it on myself though. Imagine i'll have nice left nails but ugly ugly right ones cuz of my retarded left hand! PLUS Jasmine was saying IF u do nails for pple then YOU can't have nice ones. It's true!! All the nail therapists have short ugly nails.. =(

Mel's hen party is coming on nicely. Loads of emails flying here and there but yeah at least it's heading somewhere. She's my 1st closer friend to get married! So exciting.. Shall post loads of photos here. Feng Po Zi said you can't be a jiemei >3 times or you won't be able to marry. Really? But at this rate i'm going, hard also lah huh. So might as well share in others' joy!! =D Mel then Kristy and saving my 'last time' for?? =p

Frederick juz msged me over MSN!! So happy! Haven't seen him for ages and ages.. MSN also don't have. He said he's fine.. still doing laser and property and happily with Sandra. Still made her say hi over the phone so silly hahha. Am glad u're happy sweetie. Happy for u too. =)

Everytime i end up single again I have this determination to make myself pretty, slim and marketable again haha. Maybe I should just remain single all the time. =p Fancl's facials are hot! They have 2 branches, Tampines and Orchard. I should have gone for facial today instead of nails. Jasmine is operating from home for the time being so it's easier to arrange. I cancelled my appt with Fancl and now I'm on the waiting list for Oct AND Nov! HORRENDOUS!! So many 'eng eng cheng cheng' people like me on weekday afternoons meh??? Maybe it's real good and it's not ex! All facials below 90. Hmm shall give it a try. Face is horrible now. *bLeAh*

Shyan is replying me now! Miss him much nowadays. Shall go talk to him. Later..

10:32:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com