{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, October 14, 2006

Round XXX

Me: Why do u still keep calling me?
Him: If you don't want I won't anymore lor. Is that what you want?
Me: (struggling to get the word out) Yes.
Him: Okie i won't anymore. Turns away
Me: Why is it so easy for you?

*Kena fucked*

I told Jaime bout this conversation and she enlightened me about sthg. Maybe it really isn't me who's avoiding issues not wanting to talk etc. What is wrong with asking why do u still call me? Why don't u try answering the question for once? Why do you still call me today? Still ask me if i wanna go over? At 12.45am and you saying u're meeting your mates, whoever they are, for supper?

Felt more calm today. Maybe cause yesterday was another one of those sessions. Whereby you truly realise it's going nowhere. Sometimes I think it's kinda like waxing? It's painful but you should do it cause it slows down the regrowth and blahblah. So these sessions are painful for me but it makes me give up? I dunno.

I should go sleep. Waiting for hair to dry a little. Meeting Xin and Sammie for shopping tmrw. Thanks for asking Xin though don't think u'll get to see this.

12:54:00 AM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com