{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, October 21, 2006

World's Biggest Fool - Part 2

Yup spent the whole day in yest crying. Dissed Kelly Services, never go for interview. *OoOoOPzz*

Calmed down quite a bit, my msn 'appear offline', my hp switched off. He called my house several times i asked my maid to say i'm not in. Eventually still called back. Just wanted to resolve everything. We talked/argued/quarrelled another 2 hrs. I know the more we talk the more soft-hearted i will get. But what's the point? So i really very determinedly say no.

After that felt so upset. Sighz.. Luckily Frederick was free to go out. I still kept looking at my hp, if he'd call etc. Really never. At the end i wanted to go his house see if there was anyone. But Frederick kept scolding me. What's the point. True. I just have to endure!! Ren ren ren!!! In the end switch off hp went to bed. He was still online then.

Next morning wake up, no msn msg, no sms, no missed calls. Give up, go downstairs watch tv. 2 hrs later phone rang was him. Said he sms me no reply he was worried. I shouldn't have picked up i guess. Said he was at Book Cafe studying. I bit my tongue and didn't ask with who. I know the old me would just go down secretly see if there's anyone with him. I don't want to anymore. Don't want to be like that anymore. Really like watchdog u know.

Time time time.. Just let go..

Shower go out. Keep myself occupied. Must do it..

5:11:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com