{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ghosts (Part 1)

Slept at bout 4am this morning cos of Mel's Hen Party (more bout that later!). AT bout 7am i suddenly woke up cos it was too cold. Took a look at my hp there was a message. Jamie msged me at like 0530: Hi sorry Irene just wanna ask u did u meet chris or were you with him last night?

What? Suddenly we're best friends again? Your bf go missing why come and ask me? Your bf what.. I'm not his only girl. You're not his only girl. I'm NO LONGER any girl of his.

I was seriously pissed for 3 seconds when I recalled how she back-stabbed and maligned me. But then.. yah just 3 seconds. Then i just felt that she must feel so ill at ease. It's really not a good feeling. I don't want to make anyone feel that way so I msged her back that I've neither seen nor talked to him since the last time he told her he's meeting me. She never replied.

I thought about smsing her again see if she's alright. I'm not like looking for some show or entertainment. I hope You guys know i'm not like that. I genuinely feel for her. But then again I'm scared wait she complain to him i'm bugging her again. Dr Thian told me don't bother she won't appreciate. Maybe i guess =( Why can't i just stay angry? WHy must make her feel better? I was wondering was it becos she realised he wasn't home when he's supposed to or she suspects he's lying or whatever. 0530 lei.. I shudder when I think of those times I was awake and so upset at 0530.

Anyway also none of my business anymore right? Yeah.. oh well

4:19:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com