{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Highlight and Lowlights

Highlight of the day:

Piah to Raffles City to check my size for the Madrid and immediately piah back home again cos I forgot the name! Then how to sms Geraldine like that? Haha.. They still don't have 2007 collection in the shop so I couldn't see the Sunflower Mint at all. *whine* So was deciding between Virgin Whisper (this white base with cutesy cartoons) or Pop Flowers (blue and brown). Came back and searched there's a 15% discount for Pop Flowers! Yay!! Made my day. My 1st pair of Birkies! Hmm if they're really nice and comfy shall get another pair before the price hike! Or 2 or 3 at that! =p

Lowlight(s) of the day:

Was going through my old emails. I don't know why but I saw this old email Chris sent Jaime. It was a song, And When She Danced. It was May 7th. I look back at my own emails. May 6th he said he's gonna be swordbearer for his friend's wedding. Asked when am I gonna walk down the aisle with him. Looking at that email again I recalled how I cried over IDD calls to Kristy about it being too late. Now I see how sincere he was I guess.

I got really upset. Piled all the emails into 1 folder wanted to send it back and just throw it in his face. But asked myself what good will it do. At best he would reply say sorry and I'm afraid evrything will spark off again. At worst he wouldn't reply and I would get upset. But how and what does one say?

Conclusion: Just let it go.

9:40:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com