{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Liar

Out of the blue he called. Was at Dental on the bay. Wanted to call him earlier ask which dentist is Shuping's husband but stopped myself in time. Almost dropped my phone when I saw the number. Heart started racing like mad. Didn't pick up. After sms-rallying with Dr Thian i decided to sms him. I asked him if he called then he immediately called again. I still didn't pick up. No more news from him. Well at least i didn't actually ignore him so I did my part right?

Reached home realised he called my house first. Really struck me that perhaps it's really God's will. This is the 1st time in how long I actually went out becos i wanted to and not cos i had sthg to do or need the exercise. Well in a way cos mummy's on leave cannot be stay at home right. If I were home I would've just picked up the phone and heard his voice and God knows what would have happened.

Anyway I still buay-gam-wanly add him back on MSN, (surprise surprise! he's finally online) unblocked him and asked him what's wrong. He said the photo frames still with him wanna pass me and he wanted to see how I've been since I haven't contacted him for a while. Asked if i found a job. I just told him that it's not impt, if he want he can have the frames, if not just throw away for me. (Sorry sister I ask ur permission le rem? I know him too well. I know at some point he will use it as an excuse and I don't want it to be) Then i told him cos he said he only replies to be polite so I figured i shouldn't disturb him anymore. And he replied no am not. Liar liar pants on fire. Then I just blocked and deleted him again.

After dinner now, bio see he still online not. Nope no more. Must have gone to her place or sthg. Oh well it's really none of my business anymore isn't it? Maybe he's just extending friendship again. But I'm not ready. Not ready to hear from much less see him. If it means losing this friend then so be it...

I guess. =(

9:33:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com