Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Melissa's church wedding (Part 1)!
Wheeeeeeeee it was tiring but fun! Had so much laughs! And some tears also watching her walk down the aisle. Told Pika I really cannot imagine myself in Mel's shoes at the altar looking at Nigel with so much conviction and bliss. Oh my.. The appreciation made me tear! Although cannot imagine myself getting married now but i already know what to say for appreciation! Hahaha.. Here're some pictures. Not all turned out good though. Pity.. Sorry for the blurry-ness! Trying to downsize it so gotta cut on resolution. MSN me if you want originals okie! =)
Angel locking the door!
The Jiemeis!
Melissa with all her girlfriends
8:37:00 PM;
N ABOUT ME
Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha
N WISHLIST
Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!
Are we only allowed 3?? =p
N RESOLUTIONS 2007
Don't sweat the small stuff
Be more patient
Save more
N MY DEARIES
Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings
N SHOUT!
N SONG OF THE MOMENT
Purest Of Pain
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.
I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...