{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Moving on..

It's true that when you have someone else to occupy your thoughts it's easier to forget. But i can't bear the guilt that comes along, as well as the risk of destroying someone else's life. I'm guilty of all the above and will never do it again. I found someone else to love. Myself. =)

Enrolled at Comfort Driving Centre again today. Daddy's paying for my driving lessons. Had my 1st one just now, wasn't too bad. Managed to remember most things. Hopefully I can speed up and take my 1st attempt end Jan before my FTT expires 21st Mar! Pls don't make me take FTT again!!

I'm so grateful for everything in my life now especially my parents. They've been so supportive. I always think they don't understand, they're this they're that. Time and again, I've been proven that when you give other people a chance you're giving yourself one too and you'll be surprised. Just like Shikin. But do i learn? I guess not. Which is also why i spent the past 3 Halloweens in tears.

I like my life now. It's very peaceful. As long as he doesn't appear again it's out of sight out of mind. I wake up in the mornings, chat a bit, search for jobs, read my books, do a bit of research on stuff i wanna take up. Then I call and enquire, implement them etc. Well money is becoming a bigger prob now but i'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Now I just wanna learn to relax. I used to cram my schedule full of stuff, I MUZ plan for the weekend, for my off days, don't wanna stay home do nothing. But now i appreciate the quietness. No longer running around looking for things to do, people to meet. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't just stay home, watch a bit of tv, talk to mummy. If plans get cancelled I don't get ballistic or disappointed anymore. If there's sthg to do I just go by myself, own time own target. With my iPod i lock myself in my own bubble and shut out the world. I think it's easier. I feel like i don't need any significant one beside me anymore. I can feel myself withdrawing into my shell more but I guess it's a side-effect that I can't do anything about. Or can I?

I guess time will tell.

12:28:00 AM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com