{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, November 02, 2006

Numerology

Just in case i lose the piece of paper.


Heart's desire: 35 = 8
You desire to be independent, stable and to achieve success in financial freedom. You desire to explore, travel, meet people and be able to go into some artistic field. You also desire a more luxurious lifestyle.

Personality: 56 = 2
People see you as gentle, soft-spoken, feminine, intuitive, sensitive, helpful and easy-going. May also appear timid and shy. But friends who know you will find you more caring, stubborn and motherly. You can be rebellious or shock people with your words/actions.

Destiny: 91 = 1
You are destined to find the courage to fulfil your dreams, be a leader, humanitarian, pioneer or entrepreneur. In future you get the opportunity to travel, to assist people or even to succeed in your chosen path. Enterprising and artistic.
Careers: Business, trading, enivironmentalist, I&E, management, education, consultant, shipping, aviation, logistics.

Character: 20 = 2
Tend to be emotional, love too deeply, supportive, understanding and loving. But can be affected by other people's opinion or words. Rather intuitive and sensitive, most people get along well with you.

Life Path/Lesson: 282 = 3
Tend to attract friends, quite jovial, friendly and is a dreamer. Tend to be romantic and love to share or communicate with loved ones. Moody and temperamental so watch your emotions.
Career: Tv, media, beauty, art, fashion, travel, music, F&B, writing, publishing, designing, sales.



You think it's accurate? It's just based on your name and birthdate. I'm quite amazed actually. =)

12:23:00 AM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com