{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Premiere

Oh dear.. I only got remembered that I didn't even get a chance to see the showflat when I read Mel's blog. Ah sigh.. Apparantly it's very nice. And yeah half the world wants to move there. They received 9 apllications for every flat and the ballot's gonna be 2 applications per flat. I checked and it's within 2km from where my parents live and so there's a 40K grant. Well.. I guess it's just not meant to be Father? Never mind.. I'm sure there'll be better things to come. =)

I'm breaking out! Despite the additional water I've been drinking. Arghhhh okie i admit. Must be the chocs. How to lose weight like that? Hmm not that I intentionally want to but yeah which woman is ever slim enough right? =p

No more chocs!

10:16:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com