{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rain rain go away

Argh.. it's raining cats and dogs now! Shucks man oh dear.. Luckily mummy and daddy are home wahaha = get them to drive me to Goodwood Park. Yeah.. Mel's Hen Party tonight! Shall post lotsa pics after. Provided i dig out my USB cable.. don't recall where the toot toot hell I packed them. =p

Mad rush later though. Have to go Novena also. Hope I can make everything in time. Well my Father will help me right? =)

Callie suggested going clubbing. Thumper's is like just downstairs! Haha.. Haven't had an all girls' night in a long time. Actually haven't been clubbing for a long time anyway. When was the last?? Hmm.. my Emirates graduation party? Oh.. Velvet with Shyan and Colin. But then again it's not exactly partying.. Was more of.. drinking? Haha.. Oh well..

Time to go shower and get my butt out of the house. Wheeeeeeeeeeee



Well the card should've been delivered by yesterday and latest today he should've seen it right? No reply still so yeah.. I did what I wanted to the rest is up to the Lord. =)

3:04:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com