{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Relapse

After surpressing the urge to contact him for so long, I wonder how come i just picked up the phone and smsed. Really spur-of-the-moment-totally-without-thinking kind. Arghhhhhh..

I told him how i repeatedly typed and cancelled the msgs, i don't dare to punch in his no haha. Told him to pls pls take care. Immediately after i felt so stoopid and msged Dr Thian. He actually replied! Said he's out studying, miss me, talk to me soon. Then i msg back a whole string of take care stuff. Then felt stoopid again cos should've just left it at that. Then surprisingly he replied again! But it was some WAP message i couldn't get. I called M1, subscribed to this and that just to see the sms. In the meantime i msged him again said i can't see the msg and asked if i can bring Magic out sometime. He said sure let him know when and said he will sms me tomorrow.

Lessons learnt/recalled:

1) Don't ever do things without thinking again.
2) Somehow.. I think it's wrong when you're with someone and u tell someone else u miss them. It's not like I tell Alvin and Shyan i miss them cos they've been my friends for ages. We were once tog lei! But hmm.. a bit contradictory but you know what i mean?? It just seems wrong. And i doubt what he says. I think he miss me like in you miss something which goes missing after a long time tog and not miss as in u want that thing or someone back. =( Am i over-analysing this?
3) Till now he hasn't smsed me. But i'm used to it already. No expectations = no disappointments.


At bout 1am I saw Jaime log in on MSN. Before i can even consider whether should I ask her if she was with him she's offline. There and then I knew she was. So yeah cry and cry again. At how you can be with someone and SAY u miss another person. From this day onwards I will watch how I use the word.

1:15:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com