{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, November 17, 2006

The weekend

Yeahyeah so relapsed on 15th. Rejected on 16th. Got a call at 6pm. Missed it so called back. Yeah i'm like a sponge nowadays.. Soak in all his whinings. But hey you know sthg? It's not so bad after all. After sometime you learn to handle it. But yeah.. it was a PAINFUL lesson. Or maybe it's just cos i'm not working so stress-free now!

Nevertheless am wondering now. Hmm.. Both not online. Hmm...

I went to check out the Msc just now. it's tough tough tough! Yeah.. looking at him can already FIRSTHAND feel the intensity of the 18-mth course. Wowwheee.. I had absolutely no idea what the programme director was talking about during Q&A when he was throwing out finance terms. Then my mind sorta wandered and crashed and burned haha. Then he made this remark about how a Sociology graduate will find it very hard to convince him during the selection interview. Arghh.. I was thinking ermmm then Psychology? Hahaha..

Oh yeah! Melissa's wedding tmrw! Hee.. My 1st closer friend getting married! But don't know why don't feel so excited now already. Maybe cos of all the downs lately, hard to get me excited anymore. But yeah.. during 1 service at FCBC i told Mel that am very happy for her cos even though i don't know Nigel very well can see he's a nice and good guy. The marriable type. And of cos am happy for Nigel cos Mel is so sweet and nice too! Ahhhhh.. I love happy endings. =)

On a sidenote, Monday's gonna be a huge rush. Japanese lesson in the morning, UA interview afternoon, Mel's dinner at night! Yeah UA called while I was at the gym with Regina. She got the call too later. Kristy still waiting although i suspect they called but she missed it cos she was flying, phone was off. Oh well pray for me yeah.

Xin staying over at Sammie's.



I'm wondering if he'd ask. But seeing how this is a friday, a bit difficult lah ah. Let's not kid ourselves. He will never ask. Cos then he has to take responsibility. Apparantly he told her bout me. I asked me what, he said that we talked. But not that I was over cos he wouldn't know how to explain. Whatever.

9:49:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com