Friday, December 01, 2006
Been a while
Yeah.. since I used to like blog almost everyday? Oh well.. loads happened but am not interested in saying anymore.
Japanese is coming along fine. Pretty fun actually! If only I had someone to go together with and practise on! But then again haha.. I need to configure the sentence in English, restructure it in Jap and remember how to say it haha. Don't ask me how I do my worksheets that are in Jap. =p
Everyone seems to have done the tarot card thingy! I did too but like not very accurate. Or rather too short to tell! Anywayz.. it reminds me of sthg though. On Emirates they always have like Featured Movies of the Month. I caught the Lindsay Lohan flick about her luck got swapped when she kissed some guy. Anyone watched it? Well it goes that before the kiss happened she drew this Wheel of Fortune card. And she's 1 lucky girl always and the tarot reader told her this card means huge changes are about to happen.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........
You are The Wheel of Fortune
Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success
The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.
Too bad picture couldn't display!
9:48:00 PM;
N ABOUT ME
Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha
N WISHLIST
Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!
Are we only allowed 3?? =p
N RESOLUTIONS 2007
Don't sweat the small stuff
Be more patient
Save more
N MY DEARIES
Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings
N SHOUT!
N SONG OF THE MOMENT
Purest Of Pain
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.
I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...