{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, December 30, 2006

Will it be a HAPPY new year?

Hohoho.. been all of 2 weeks since I last posted! Well just the usual feeling bored and sian and nua whole day process. Watched couple of movies, met up with the gang every few days. School's reopening soon for all. No one to talk cock with me online anymore! *sobs*

Well didn't manage to go do my new hair for new year. Becos am a scaredy cat! I think i'll just whine and whine if it doesn't turn out well! Then again... we'll see next weekend. =o) Hmm when the connection was down I had so much to say! And now that it's up again i can't remember! Goodness..

Oh yeah I was gonna change my blogskin! But i don't exactly know how. Do I just cut and paste the entire thingy? Or does it erase my links and all? Anyone knows how to add wishlists and tags and stuff? Or does it come with the template? Help!!

Was just talking bout New Year Resolutions. Yes! Was never one to make them cos i can't keep them haha. Well, this year I shall resolve to NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF! Yeah.. sometimes we get all worked up and agitated over the nitty gritty things that we forget after a while. So pointless yeah..

New year new beginnings. Come quick! =o)

4:36:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com