{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, January 15, 2007

About being good

GF says we're not being good. And she says as in good = goodbye! But we haven't. So I decided to blog about this since I'm furiously hungry (my lunch da-baoer aka my younger bro has gone to the doc's and will not be back so soon), used up a whole packet (that's 10!) tissues in 1/2 hour and got myself all riled up reading Xiaxue's blog.

Back to being good. Oh well.. What's good anyway? Okie am not being the rhetoric shitf**k my ex-best-male-friend is but yeah.. who defines wat's good? I'm seeing him (meeting up i mean) and that's not 'good'. Do I feel happy? I used to but now I'm fine no biggie. Okie.. I realise this is not a good example.

Take X then. X meets up with bastardly ex bf = no good. But it makes her happy which = good no? But after the happiness comes the downside then it becomes no good again. And the cycle goes on and on. So why do we perpetuate it? Becos we tend to live with the un-goodness for the few hours of good? *chope* Am not even talking about the moralities or sensibilities of it but just purely making yourself feel happy or good. Like how you work 21 days a month in exchange for say 10 days of rest and pleasure. Why can't it be the other way round...

Would you rather be good and unhappy? Or not good but happy? Yesh I can hear you telling me to weigh it all and decide that 'long pain might as well short pain'. But hey! That short pain lasts for quite a bit you know! And also it depends on the weight you assign it isn't it? Like maybe happy's worth 5 X the pain and such.

Am I making sense? Hahaha...

2:06:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com