{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, January 28, 2007

Boring Saturday

Decided to stay in today and enjoy my last weekend before I start working again. I know I keep complaining I'm bored but it's nice to stay home, surf Net, talk cock on MSN etc.

I keep staring at my phone but nope, nothing.

Sourced for seamstress for Kristy's jiemei dresses today. All in the range of 100-120. Shall call on Monday to enquire more. Anyone got lobang or contacts lemme know yeah?

Thanks to Melody, this gal I got to know from the SQ interviews and yes she's gonna be my batchgal, the contract arrived in the mail today. Actually she called to ask what's my basic pay stated on the sheet. Gave me a kinda jaded feeling. Don't you think that nowadays people keep saying oh pay scaled are very sensitive blahblah. Only those who just started work will not mind or rather just innocently tell u.

Talking to Callie now. Prolly CNY gathering will be the weekend after the CNY holidays okie? Callie kindly offering her house again. So paiseh every year go dirty people's house. Mark your calendars!

12:02:00 AM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com