{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Whoooopeeeeee!! 2006 is over!! Go awayyyyyyy far far awayyyyyyy...

This is the 1st time I'm not working on Xmas and New Year ever since we all graduated. Kinda ironic when I look back. In the past always rant about how I don't have time to go out with you guys, gathering, no time to spend festive periods with him (cos leave kena cancelled due to high loads etc). Now that I have all the time in the world, I have no one to spend it with! But kinda like it on my own. Quiet and peaceful. Either that or I've exhausted ALL means of entertainment. Hahaha..

Was so bored just now I visited Xiaxue's blog for the first time! Not intentionally though. Just followed a link on something else I was looking up. Amazingly I kinda like her blog. Yes she's the loud-in-your-face-ah-lianish-heck-care kind I guess but hey.. What's wrong with that? Hahaha.. Dunno. Enjoyed all her ravings and rantings. Shyan asked how's it and I found it okie. Typical Singaporeanish language. Sounds like rambling off her head, no censorship etc. Or maybe i've yet to read enough to offend? I don't watch Girls Out Loud so can't comment on her acting/hosting skills but according to her, she can't do it for nuts. Oh well.. just entertainment for me I guess.

New Year New Year! Shyan asked what are my resolutions. (Thanks for calling!) Well.. think i covered that in the previous posts. Kinda applicable to all situations in my life i guess. I tend to get irritated too easily, too quickly. Esp at my mummy and other people/antics that I feel are just plain dumb. You know those kinda crappy movies whereby you know the murderer is just behind the protagonist and you keep shouting BEHIND BEHIND!! But yeah down he/she goes anyway.

Argh been wanting to add more stuff to my blog. It looks so plain! But am so lazy to take photos and upload it etc. Sidenote: Do you know Xiaxue photoshops all her pics cos she said her nose's off? Yeah I know she just had a nose job so prolly not that much of a hassle anymore. lol

I wanna add a wishlist so bad. I have tons of things i wanna do and buy and see and go. TONS. So. maybe when I look at them everytime i blog i will actually save money and get them? Plus it feels damn satisfying to cross out things. Damn satisfying.

Let's practise my wishlist here:
Driving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Orlando Disney
LD package
Beach resort holiday (Bali or Phuket)
Diving license
206CC
A dog
Zoom!

But first and foremost... a job!

12:44:00 AM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com