{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, January 13, 2007

Music out of nowhere

And the story goes that Pika picked me and Faith up from the bus-stop outside Angel's house cos we're waiting for Missy to get back for mj. It was dark and pouring. As Pika did the U-turn, he tried calling angel and turned down the music volume.

Pika: How come got music?
Cheechee: Is it from your radio?
*Pika switches off the HU*
Faith: What? Where got?
Cheechee: Got.. English song, a lady singing right?
*Cheechee and Pika looks at each other*
Faith: Ur radio is it?
Pika: No!! I switch off already!
*Cheechee winds down window*
Cheechee: Maybe from that house outside
Pika: Wahh so loud meh
Cheechee: Hmm i think not lei. Music didn't get louder when I wound down window lei
Pika: Cheechee your hp is it?
Cheechee: No lah! My ringtone not song.
Pika: Someone drop hp in my car is it?
*Pika and Cheechee whips out hp and use them as torchlights*
Faith: Wahh drop hp why don't drop money?
Pika: Cheechee u got 2 hps is it?
Cheechee: No lah!
Cheechee: Eh now like no more le
Faith: Just now I also never hear
Cheechee: Got! Pika pls tell me got right?
Pika: Yah!
*Everyone freezes and listens*
Cheechee: Eh.. now become Shan Hu Hai already!
Faith: Aiyah ur radio lah!
Pika: I don't have that song in my CD! My HU still off lor!
Pika: Where is it coming from?
Cheechee: Like the area in front of my lei
*Pika and Cheechee strains forward to listen*
Pika: YOUR MP3 PLAYER IS IT???

*stunned*

Hahahahahahahaaaa... Damn funny lah! =o)

3:06:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com