{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Singapore Girl?

Well tis my 2nd time trying to post this. I hope it works.

Been feeling pretty happy these 2 weeks cos yeah went for the stoopid SQ interview again. Coincidentally I saw Kristy's bf AGAIN! 1st was at UA interview. So qiao! Anyway.. I did my medical on Monday so was very surprised they called this morning (yes and woke me up) to confirm that my medical was fine.

Received the confirmation email just now. Gonna start training 1st Feb. I was much more enthusiastic during my 1st attempt to post ahha. Later i realised i have to cancel all my driving and i'll prolly miss my diving test cos they don't allow time-offs. Yeah.. driving test on 8th Feb Thursday morning.. Ah sigh.. Waste money. Gotta re-queue again!

Back to 9-5, Mon-Fri for the next 4 months. Back to being picked on for the next 6 months after that (if I'm lucky). Back to being humble and minding my Ps & Qs for the next 5 years (if i can tahan that long!) Wahahaha... Such a pleasant image. =o(

Nevertheless I am thankful! No cold cold Chicago! Yay!! Now.. Just need to break the news to UA. *headache*

6:53:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com