{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Too funny

This is too funny not to post.

Well I was telling Pika why I was happy cos he asked previously but I wasn't ready to tell.


i.r.e.n.e:
oh yah.. u wanted to know my happy thing? haha
didn't wanna tell lah cos not confirmed
today confirm lei.. i blogged but stoopid bogger fail to post

Javern:
haha let me guess haha
definitely cant be chris thing haha
cos oso wont happy until like tat haha

i.r.e.n.e:
hahahahah how come lei?

Javern:
cos even if he break up with the ger he come back to u u oso wont be happy mah
still got doubts mah

i.r.e.n.e: won't meh? maybe he like proposed to me or sthg? haha

Javern:
PROPOSE?
how bout u wait next life?

i.r.e.n.e:
Wahahha

Javern:
he propose u want meh?

i.r.e.n.e:
hahaha this is too funnie

Javern:
so ur life onli got this thing n ur job onli
so cant be tis shld b ur job lor haha
den no need go UA no need go chicago so cold u sure happy
so the onli reason u can dun b happy is found another job bside UA...den u onli go SQ interview, so shld be SQ accept u lor haha
my guess la haha

i.r.e.n.e:
haha so smart

After that I realised he said: Ur life only got this thing and ur job. Sounds damn sad. =(

7:00:00 PM;

N ABOUT ME

Shall I put up my pic to scare? Haha

N WISHLIST

Toyota MR Spyder - ON HOLD
Driving license - FAILED! =(
Diving license
Visit bro in Tokyo
Beach holiday (Bali/Phuket)
Orlando Disney
LD package
Zoom!
New wardrobe
Lose 3 kg
Dog
New sport (wakeboard/sailing)
Jap goodies - GOT THEM! Thankies bro!

Are we only allowed 3?? =p

N RESOLUTIONS 2007

Don't sweat the small stuff

Be more patient

Save more


N MY DEARIES

Sammie
Pika
Pamela
Ah Fen
Melmel
Feng Po Zi
Shyan
Corey
Eugene
Cheechee@Dubai
Cheechee's Musings


N SHOUT!




N SONG OF THE MOMENT

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com